Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Graduation Pops

When I saw these on Bakerella, I instantly fell in love with the idea of making candy pops. I made these for my graduation party last weekend. I think people were too afraid to eat them because they were so cute. Simple to make and to eat; I hope you enjoy!

  • Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Ghirardelli chocolate squares or similar
  • Twizzler's or pull-apart candy ropes, cut into 1 1/2-inch sections.
  • 1 square of melting chocolate (almond bark)
  • Mini M&Ms or Red Hots.
  • Lollipop sticks (available at a craft store)
  1. Place Reese's in freezer for approximately 5 minutes; this helps to take off the wrapper without taking chocolate with it. Unwrap Reese's and chocolate squares.
  2. Melt one square of melting chocolate. Dip lollipop stick into chocolate and then into the Reese's. Place dot of chocolate on top of Reese's and place square atop Reese's to create the graduation cap.
  3. Place dollop of chocolate on top of cap and attach M&M. Finally, draw a line out of chocolate on top of the cap using a toothpick and attach Twizzlers.
  4. Allow chocolate to dry and set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment