This soup is so simple and delicious. Not much to it. I hope you enjoy!
- 32-oz. box vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup medium-size pasta
- 2 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes with onions and peppers
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- In a large covered saucepan bring broth to boiling. Add pasta, potatoes, peas and carrots, and undrained diced tomatoes. Return to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Serves 4.
Nutritional information per serving: 171 calories, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, *1,372 mg sodium, 36 g carbs, 6 g fiber, 7 g protein.*It's high in sodium, so I wouldn't overdue it with salty crackers.