Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bacon-Wrapped Scallops


My husband loves seafood and bacon, so when I saw this recipe I knew it'd be a winner.  You have to like scallops, obviously, to like this dish, but I'd say give it a try because bacon makes everything taste delicious.  So simple and easy, it makes you seem so fancy!  I hope you enjoy!

  • 8 scallops
  • 4 strips of bacon
  • Black pepper

Cut each strip of bacon into two shorter strips.  Wrap each scallop with a piece of bacon and fasten with a toothpick.  Lightly sprinkle the bacon-wrapped scallops with black pepper.
Lightly coat a pan with oil and heat over medium heat.  Cook the bacon-wrapped scallops for several minutes on each side until both the scallops and bacon are fully cooked.


Original Post Here

No comments:

Post a Comment