Saturday, January 26, 2013

Baby Jonah

This weekend was baby Jonah's baby shower for one of my good friends.  I found a pin on Pinterest of "60 Popular Baby Shower Gifts" which included a "New Baby Kit."  Using the same main cotton print, I created bibs, burp cloths, a lightweight blanket, and changing pad.  It was really easy to assemble as most of the items were simple sew right sides together, reverse and topstitch.  Follow the links below for the FREE tutorials to all these projects.  I hope you (and baby Jonah) will enjoy!
  
Cute bibs from Sew Funky: Make a Bib  
I used a cotton print for the front, toweling in the middle, and a flannel for the back.

I love these contoured burp cloths; I've made them a few times before.

Lightweight blanket with decorative stitching around the border

 
Changing pad with pocket for diapers/wipes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment