Monday, July 16, 2012

What I've Been Up To...


So, summer is just flying by with multiple weekend trips, my husband's birthday, my birthday, anniversary, VACATION!, work busyness, studying for my upcoming exam and my sister's upcoming baby shower.  Whew!  Needless to say, my kitchen hasn't put out that many new meals lately.  But, I thought I'd share with you my kitchen's latest creation since I've converted my kitchen table to a sewing/studying table.  I found the idea for these cute burp clothes on Pinterest and thought they'd be great for my cousin's new baby, Charlie.  Charlie's mom, Natalie, has always liked monkeys, so I thought they'd be cute for her new "little monkey."  I like how they're contoured as to not bunch up around your neck.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment