Friday, March 30, 2012

Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

This is a Hazelbaker family recipe, that is most requested by my sister for nearly every birthday that I can remember.  It's simply scrumptious, and so easy to through together.  I have to admit that I use store-bought frosting, but who can blame me?  I hope you enjoy!

  • 1 box Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix
  • 1 box (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding mix
  • 1 box (3.4 oz) chocolate instant pudding mix
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 1/3 cups water
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 1/2 cup (or more) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in given order until well blended.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Bake in a floured and oiled bundt pan for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.  Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then take out of pan and allow to cool completely.  Frost cooled cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment