This is an easy weeknight dish that is so simple to prepare and allows you the time to clean up the kitchen while it's cooking- hey, what a concept, for me at least. I like this picture with my hungry kitty in the background. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet Lipton onion mix
- vegetables for roasting: zucchini, potatoes, carrots etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Sear pork chops on each side for 4 minutes until golden brown. Place in a deep casserole dish coated in cooking spray.
- Chop up vegetables and place on top of pork chops. Sprinkle onion packet over vegetables and meat and stir to coat. Add a little bit of water if desired.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until pork is done (internal temperature of 145 degrees). Let pork rest 3 minutes before slicing.